Jep VI is a Beneteau First 51, with three comfortable double cabins with private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area with leather sofas, teak interior, plasma TV and stereo.
Furthermore, JEP VI is equipped with a card table with all the necessary equipment for a safe navigation. On deck you can eat in the shade of the awning, lye in the sun or use the dinghy, SUP or snorkeling equipment to enjoy your day in the water.
- Lenght m. 15,63
- Width m. 4,54
- Draft m. 1,80
- Water displacement ton. 13
- Sail-plan: Cutter
- Sails and equipment:
- Standard battens mainsail
- Rollable Genoa
- Rollable foresail
- Jennaker with sock
- Spinnaker with sock
- Rod Rigg
- Hydraulic Vang and hydraulic Back-stay
- Running backstays in Kevlar
- Halyard and sheets in spectra
- Perkins 80 HP
- Consumption: 6 Liters/hour (included in the holiday price)
- 3-blade Gori folding propeller
- Additional equipment and amenities:
- VHF, Log, Autopilot, Eco, GPS, Plotter, Radar, Ssb, ais, Epirb, 12 v System, 220V System, portable generator, Wheel, Boiler, 2 electric refrigerators, Stereo-CD, TV, solar panels, Duogen
- On the deck: audio-speakers, shower, table, passerella, awning
- Motorized dinghy
- Deck in Teak
In case unpredictable causes make Jep VI unavalable for the yoga and sailing retreat, we have available a similar boat with the same if not higher equipment as listed above.
For more technical information and pictures of JEP 6 click on this link.